cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wildcards in safelist

Crovax
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to use wildcards/regex in SLBL?

Like, for example, allow all senderdomain.com to be safelisted for all my users of recipientdomain.org

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you all for answers.

From this discussion i understand, that what i want (*@mydomain.com in recipient address in safelist) is not possible.

And the way to go is incoming mail policy.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You can use wildcards, but you would have to do it for each user bu downloading it, adding it for each user and then uploading it again.

Youd be better off creating a mail policy that doesn't do spam checking fornthis domain.

It's not how wildcard should work.
I'll try to look into policy though. Thank you.

That's how the SLBL works. It's a set of entries for each user...

You can put a wild card in all users' entries, but then when you get a new user you have to go do it again... It becomes an unmanageable mess.

For a group of users/all users, you do it in policy, not the SLBL...

ppreenja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Crovax,

The below enhancement is already in place for your requirement, however, there is no confirmed ETA on the same.

Hence, you can add yourself to the notification on the link so as to receive an update whenever there is a fix.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvg96598

I hope the above helps.

Cheers,
Pratham

Thank you all for answers.

From this discussion i understand, that what i want (*@mydomain.com in recipient address in safelist) is not possible.

And the way to go is incoming mail policy.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: