Views
Helpful
Replies

Excepciones antivirus para webex y webex meeting

flopez Lopez
Level 1
Level 1

Buenos días, un placer saludarles,

El presente contacto tiene como finalidad solicitarle las excepciones del antivirus para webex y webex meeting ya que el mismo realiza un analisis afectando el rendimiento de la memoria RAM de los equipos.

Gracias.

6 Replies 6

Matthew Franks
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We recommend using the Cisco Maintained Exclusions for this.

Thanks

Thanks for your quick response. I think that the query is not well formulated since I do not refer to AMP Console for Endpoints but Trellix (formerly McAfee) and Windows Defender.

You should be able to achieve the same result by  taking the exclusions we have for AMP and input them into Trellix.

Hello Mr Franks. You mean that just including the following process (C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\WebEx\WebEx\Meetings\atmgr.exe) as an exclusion in the antivirus would result in high RAM memory consumption.

I meant if you add that exclusion in the antivirus product as well as the following, it should reduce RAM consumption.

• CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA\CiscoSparkLauncher\CiscoCollabHost.exe
  • CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA\CiscoSparkLauncher\
  • CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA\WebEx\WebEx\Meetings_01\atmgr.exe
  • CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA\WebEx\WebEx\Meetings_02\atmgr.exe
  • CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA\WebEx\WebEx\Meetings_03\atmgr.exe
  • CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA\WebEx\WebEx\Meetings_04\atmgr.exe
  • CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA\WebEx\WebEx\Meetings_*\

In agreement. I will follow the recommendation and evaluate the behavior of the teams. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: