Views
Helpful
Replies

User account in webex

admin2341
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to webex and i have purchased a agile plan. under the users tad in webex administration it says upto 25 users can be added. The question is do i have to pay extra for each of the user being added or within a single license i can have multiple users for that specific account. Can someone help me understand the users in a profile

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thanks for posting your question in the Webex Community! Newbies are more than welcome here :)

You do not have to pay extra, the message you are receiving is only noting that you can only add 25 users AT A TIME

01_48_12.jpg

Let me know if you have any more questions! I'm happy to help!

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thanks for posting your question in the Webex Community! Newbies are more than welcome here :)

You do not have to pay extra, the message you are receiving is only noting that you can only add 25 users AT A TIME

01_48_12.jpg

Response Signature

Thanks for the clarification @Cole Callahan 

So a single license can have 25 users who can have the access to the account and can host meetings on behalf of the admin account with the features made available for the admin account. Is that right? Please clarify if I'm wrong.

@Cole Callahan wrote:

Hello,

01_48_12.jpg

Hi,
Happy Monday to you!
You can add 25 individuals at a time to your organization. So, you can add 100 people in total in 4 separate actions. Does that make sense?
Each license that you have is a license for a host account. So, if you have 1 license, you have 1 account that is able to actually host meetings.

Response Signature

Additionally, here are details on all the ways to add users! - https://help.webex.com/en-us/nj34yk2/Ways-to-Add-and-Manage-Users-in-Cisco-Webex-Control-Hub

Response Signature