Views
Helpful
Replies

SecureX playbooks and workflows

Madura Malwatte
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Team, 

Is there any repository for the SecureX playbooks/workflows? I see the default workflows that are already available ("Submit URL to Threat Grid", "Take Forensic Snapshot", etc), how can I see/access some popular or recommended workflows to get ideas to customise them as required instead of building from scratch? I have been to the sx-00-integration-workflows Github page, but nothing in there to import?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ben.greenbaum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Madura,
Orchestration workflows will be published here:
https://github.com/CiscoSecurity/sxo-05-security-workflows

The page you have found is actually not about orchestration "Workflows" aka the programs for automation, but is about the "flow of work" required to create an integration. Unfortunate overlapping use of the same word  

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ben.greenbaum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Madura,
Orchestration workflows will be published here:
https://github.com/CiscoSecurity/sxo-05-security-workflows

The page you have found is actually not about orchestration "Workflows" aka the programs for automation, but is about the "flow of work" required to create an integration. Unfortunate overlapping use of the same word  

Hi Ben, thanks for the response and correct link. Any idea when more workflows will be added here?

ben.greenbaum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Madura, glad to help.

Workflows will be added as they are developed. There is no committed schedule of delivery. The best to stay informed at this point is to use the Github option to be notified of new releases. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: