Integrated Security Platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am replacing an existing ASA 5525 device with new ASA 5525 FTD. All configuration need to migrate into new box. After successfully perform the migration (Using Firepower Migration Tool (FMT) and a temporary Virtual Firepower Management Cente...

ShibuM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE device is running with version 2.7.0.356 we have Qradar for monitoring purpose and a syslog server as a remote log target. currently the requirement is, customer is planning to add another monitoring tool in their network. Does ISE supports multi...

MJ Roy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and good day, I try to play the software ise-1.1.1.268.i386 on the Cisco ISE-3355. After detecting the hard drive, I get the following message: Detected Cisco UDI (Unique Device Identifier):PID: ISE-3355-K9 , VID: V02, SN: KQ1F2BMError: Unable ...

Dear all, I have a Firepower 6.4 with security intelligence enabled using Talos feeds. Now I wanna add new free TAXII feeds in order to test them. This TAXII feeds have to be in STIX format, of course. But when I look for open source TAXII feeds, I o...

Hi Ben and Team,Is there any way to make Firepower (6.4.0.4) which is set up to use the Smart Software Satellite server for licensing be integrated with SecureX?Based on the integration guide it seems this is not possible in either integration scenar...