cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AFC Dump - Is there any function that can do it?

Miriam Rubin
Level 1
Level 1

Several weeks ago I posted a request -- I'd like to get a listing of all AFC's available in my service without manually selecting, copying and pasting to an excel spreadsheet. Is there any function that can dump out attributes of any dictionary field- its state, its dependencies, etc?

I'm attaching the original request below:

Hi,

I'd like a report generated for a particular AFC that lists each dictionary item and all the AFC's that reference it.

Specifically, I'd like the AFC's that change its value, presentation, or permissibility settings.

Is there any reporting feature that I can use to accomplish this?

Ideally, I want my service to generate a current 'Requirements document' that lists the expected behavior of every field.

Thank you so much!

- Miriam

3 Replies 3

Tim Schmitt
Level 1
Level 1

That would be a great function to have but in my limited time using RequestCenter, I can't say that I've seen anything that would generate such a report.

Miriam Rubin
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks. The info must be stored somewhere, and it would be a great boon if it could be documented so a) one would have all requirements that are working b) one would ensure that  if a,b,c were done if option == x, that a,b,c were undone if option != x by just comparing. I'm wondering if we could clone some code that is visible when you do get a javascript error. Clearly the code is 'walking through' the AFC's --

Keith Berlin
Level 1
Level 1

Miriam,

I've got a service with 50+ rules, and would love a view of them all at once, with the flow.  I'm certain I could write the rules more efficiently, but without being able to embedd rules, and active form rules visible here, but active form behavior visible in another tab...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card