Hi all, newbie alert here
I have setup a service in CCP using a newly created agent in Service Link calling out to CPO.
I'm getting a a 'HTTP Post Error 500' when viewing the transaction information and I am wondering where to start the troubleshooting.
Many thanks for any help?
Check server logs for Request Center and Service Link, check adapter logs for obvious errors.
Check inbound/outbound XML from Service Link module.
Log SR with TAC.
It is hard to reocmmend other steps without knowing what is in the log file.
Thanks for the advice Maksim.
I looked through the logs and there was nothing over and above the error report in the failed tranacation message (which I will add to the end of the post.
Have have advanced a little on my troubleshooting but I have still not nailed it: -
The 500 error code is below and it does reference 'Tidal' but I am losing the will to live trying to find my next move
com.newscale.is.core.RoutingException: Routing exception found: HTTP Post Error 500
I've run into this as well but not 100% sure of the resolution. I would start by refreshing the web services on the CPO side and restart the server.
If it still doesn't work I'd create a super simple service on the portal without any arguments or custom transformations and see if you can get that to launch and build it back up from there.
I always verify its working with SoapUI. Refreshing the webservices is a must within CPO. I find it easier just to refresh than to try and check the wsdl to verify its listed.
You can copy and paste the external servicelink message within soapui and send it. If it works, you know its the Agent configuration. Usually its either ntlm vs basic and username/pw/domain issues, or the soapaction is missing from the Request Header.
if it fails within SOAPUI, its usually just the xml format and the start/end tags need updated to match the process name.
HTTP Post 500 error will occur if you do not have access to send a request to the WebService you are trying to consume. Ensure if this is a public WebService. If not, provide the appropriate credentials in the agent in Service Link module -> Outbound properties.
In some cases, though it is a public WebService, this may occur. Some settings has to be corrected from the WebService provider's end to allow you to access it.