cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transporter Question

rachaelhall80
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Tidal 6.0 and my company did not purchase the transporter.  Can anyone tell me how much this is as an add-on?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Racheal, we are a TES consulting / resller firm and a while back Cisco decided tranporter would no longer be a charged add-on with 6.x. You can simply install it and use it but you may need a new license file that your sales rep can assist you with.

View solution in original post

Mark Cimini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rachael,

Cisco includes Transporter at no cost for all version 6.x customers and the license should come included. It is probably a matter of enabling, so I would check the documentation on v6 Transporter to verify.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marc Clasby
Level 1
Level 1

Rachael

I think you would get varied quotes from Cisco resellers, you may even have a reseller that infrastructure is working with if you have cisco networking equipment (They may offer discounts if you are already a customer).

Marc

Racheal, we are a TES consulting / resller firm and a while back Cisco decided tranporter would no longer be a charged add-on with 6.x. You can simply install it and use it but you may need a new license file that your sales rep can assist you with.

Mark Cimini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rachael,

Cisco includes Transporter at no cost for all version 6.x customers and the license should come included. It is probably a matter of enabling, so I would check the documentation on v6 Transporter to verify.  

rachaelhall80
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you!  We have worked with Cisco to get our updated license and will be installing Transporter this week! Appreciate the insight from you both