cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 sites, 1 Router

loureirom
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for some advice on an implementation setup.

Currently we have 10 locations running 2911 Gateways that operate as SRSTs.  We have CUCM 8.0.3 that handles all our calls out through 2 PRI's at our main data center.

All 911 calls go through the 2911s at each site to show the correct address/phone number when dialing 911.

Our next location to come online has 2 small offices a few blocks away.  Each site will have analog lines due to fire/intrusion prevention.  I are hoping to be able to use 1 gateway between the two sites.  I am wondering if there is a way to setup the phones at the site that doesn't have a gateway to mask to one of the local numbers when calling 911.

I want to ensure that with 1 gateway a 911 call from either site will route emergency crews to the correct address.  All non-911 calls would still go through the PRI displaying the number from the PRI.

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You cannot mask caller ID on POTS lines as carrier will present the hard coded number of the POTS line on outbound calls, your option would be to get CAMA analog trucks here.

HTH,

Chris