Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4331 - auto attendant

Hi, 

I have ISR 4331 router with voice IOS with FXO card I Need to install Call manager express for 60(6921-10,7942-2,7962+7915-1,7975-1,7965-1,7945-1,6901-1 phones. And i need to have welcome message for my company. Could anyone advice what licenses and software or hardware i need.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Muhammad Awais Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

For 50 Phones, you need " 50 * Cisco Communication Manager Express (CME) - 1 User License" having sku of "CME-UL"

For SRST, you can configure basic autoattendant using TCL script or B-ACD on the Voice Enabled Router directly. It does not need any license, below is config guide which you can configure now:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/cme40tcl/40bacd.html

For little advance and GUI base Auto Attendant, you need to have Cisco Unity Express installed on the Router Blade server module. So you need below:

- UCS Blade module on Router - UCS-EN140N-M2/K9

- CUE Licenses - atleat 5 Voice Mail Box licenses. It will allow you to configure Auto Attendant

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Muhammad Awais Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

For 50 Phones, you need " 50 * Cisco Communication Manager Express (CME) - 1 User License" having sku of "CME-UL"

For SRST, you can configure basic autoattendant using TCL script or B-ACD on the Voice Enabled Router directly. It does not need any license, below is config guide which you can configure now:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/cme40tcl/40bacd.html

For little advance and GUI base Auto Attendant, you need to have Cisco Unity Express installed on the Router Blade server module. So you need below:

- UCS Blade module on Router - UCS-EN140N-M2/K9

- CUE Licenses - atleat 5 Voice Mail Box licenses. It will allow you to configure Auto Attendant

Thank you very much Awais Khan,

Appreciate your help.

you are welcome @syed ethesham ul Hussain ping me for any further info on it if required