IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, i have an issue i.e. incoming call are not working at one location. voice gateway is cisco 2901 having four port FXO card. when we try to call on this location we hear only one ring tone and as soon as second ring start it gets disconnect....

Can anyone advise if MS Teams can be integrated with CUCM? The users need to be able to dial out over the PSTN using teams. There is a IM&P server available which would be the preferred way but I have read a couple of things on the web that mention u...

There is a CLI command to (re)sign the ITL file with CallManager certificate, but, unlike the CTL file, there's no command to sign the ITL file with the ITLRecovery certificate. By some magic of restarting TVS & TFTP processes, I managed to get the I...

Hai  One of client have Cisco 2921-k9 and need to have cme licence for 50 phones with sip trunkI am trying to find out part numbers , but only found  Cisco SL-29-UC-K9 in GPL Can any one tell part numbers available to order now, cme , cube etcOr SL-2...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,One of our directors scheduled a voice message to be sent in 2 days and has chenged his mind and now he wants to stop the message from being sent? The message has been scheduled from his Cisco phone unsing unity connection verion 10.5....