cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

6921 ip phone wrong time after upgrade firmware

jmccready
Level 1
Level 1

We have a cucm 8.6.2 and have 4-5 phone model connected to our server.

Recently we had some problem with the 6921 phone model, history call unavailable, transfer call doesn't work. The firmware load was 9.3.1 so I've just download the lastest firmware 9.3.3(SR1) and make the upgrade, the history call is available but now the time on the phone is 4 hour later. all other phone got the correct time, only the 6921 who's reboot and upgrade.

How can I correct it.

4 Replies 4

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Was it working fine with the old firmware? If it was, then it could be a new bug with the latest release. I would suggest opening a TAC case and have TAC take a look at it.

---

Posted by WebUser Asad Raza from Cisco Support Community App

PETER BUZA
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This is a known bug and first found in 9.3(3), Bug ID CSCuf66550. The bug toolkit says it is fixed in 9.3(3)SR1 and 9.3(3)ES2. Have you tried the other version?

6900 series phones do not show correct time
Symptom:
6900 phones are having an issue with showing the correct time.

Conditions:
Issue occurs only with firmware 9.3.3.2 on CME 8.6.

Workaround:
Downgrade to 9.1.1.2

BR,
Peter

ESL6601ROCSCuf66550
BR, Peter

I didn't have access to 9.3(3)ES2 in the download section.

I can try the workaround but it's strange to downgrade by 2 major version, why they don't suggest 9.2.4

jmccready
Level 1
Level 1

Hi create a TAC and they ask me to install the lastest devicepack available for my CUCM version. Jobs done, it's working now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: