cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7925G USB driver

sbrock
Level 1
Level 1

Pulled out an old 7925G wireless phone.  Phone was connected to an earlier version of Callmanager a few years ago.  We are now running Callmananger 11.5.  Firmware on the 7925G was 1.0(?) I think.  Newer firmware was downloaded, but now the phone does not boot properly - only shows a Cisco splash screen. 

Saw this in release notes (after upgrade):

Upgrade from Releases Prior to 1.4(3)

If your Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones are currently running a release prior to 1.4(3), then you must use the Trivial File Transport Protocol method to upgrade to release 1.4(3) or later. Once upgraded to release 1.4(3) or later, you can then upgrade to later versions using the phone's webpage either via USB or WLAN.

I have booted the phone in recovery mode and have the 1.4(3) firmware.  However, I do not have the USB drivers to connect to the phone.  The 7925 admin guide gives a link - http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-7900ser-crypto - to download the drivers, but that is a broken link.

Anyone know where I can get the USB drivers?

2 Replies 2

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I need additional entitlement to download the install program.  May be a pain to get Cisco to add that back so I can download.  Been several years since we purchased these phones.