cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7942 to 7821 Calling out not working

hamidkhan75
Level 1
Level 1

I have registered 7942 as sccp and 7281 as sip on CME, cme version is 10.5.

Both phones are registered.

I call from 7281 to 7942 and voice testing is all okay.

But when i try to call from 7942 to 7821, 7942 display ringout but 7821 doesnt rings out.

What could be the possible reason 

7 Replies 7

Hi @hamidkhan75 

Please post your configuration so we can dig more on your issue.

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Carlo,

Thanks for your support.

In sip when i bind media and control with loopback it doesnt work but when i bind it with any physical interface or subinterface it works.

How can i solve this issue?

If it works with a binding to a physical or sub interface, but not with a loopback you likely don’t have routing setup to work with the loopback interface. Why do you want to use a loopback interface instead of an actual interface?

Response Signature

Roger,

Loopback interface is being used for router id for OSPF & EIGRP

That has nothing to do with bindings for SIP or SCCP, so what other services on the router is using is irrelevant to the question you ask.

Response Signature

Now i am using subinterface as binding in sip, calling on lcal router between SCCP & SIP phone is Ok.

But when i call to other phones on different CME out going call from SCCP and SIP is working fine, but incoming call on SIP is not working.

Do a debug ccsip message and debug voip ccapi inout on both of your CME and post the output in two separate text files, one per router, that you attach to your response. Please outline the calling and called numbers and time of the call so that we can easily pick it out in the shared output. Also please share the running configuration from both routers, in another set of attached text files, so we can validate your configuration.

Response Signature