cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Speed dial numbers using the Self Care Portal

bjorn.tegelberg
Level 1
Level 1

When users log into the Self Care Portal and add Speed Dial Numbers they do not populate on the phone.

Self Care Portal version 10.5.2
Cisco IP 7841 phones

After adding a number in the portal, we get 'Not assigned' on the IP Phone when going to Speed dial numbers. The user's IP Phone is correctly populated in My Phones. Each user only have one device.

We have tried a reset the device from CUCM and rebooting the phone without any success.

Anything special trick needed for the IP Phones to pick up the Speed Dials from the portal?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jaime,

I can confirm that the SD entries created in the Self Care Portal is listed among the Speed Dials for the device in CUCM.

The intention is to use press the speed dial button (arrow down on the scroll wheel on IP 7841), so only the default 7841 phone button template is associated with the device.

I have added a new SD from CUCM. Will check with our remote office whether that works or not.

Thanks.

Br,
Björn Tegelberg

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have a phone button template with speed dials?

If you configure a SD on ccmadmin, do you see it on the phone and in self-care portal?

Are all the user/device/line associations in place?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

I can confirm that the SD entries created in the Self Care Portal is listed among the Speed Dials for the device in CUCM.

The intention is to use press the speed dial button (arrow down on the scroll wheel on IP 7841), so only the default 7841 phone button template is associated with the device.

I have added a new SD from CUCM. Will check with our remote office whether that works or not.

Thanks.

Br,
Björn Tegelberg