IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there,I provided set up LDAP integration with CUCM, when i press the guide button, I can see my Ldap users one by one on corporate users menu on the phone.as far as everything I wanted,My Question is, when a call comes in, ldap user names (acti...

ermand by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HelloLearning Call manager. I want to make sure I understand something I am troubleshooting Caller can get calls to extension 206767 from inside the building- but when callers from outside call and dial 6 digit- they get can't transfer call. This use...

I configured a SIP trunk to TISP. However, the CDR (destIpv4v6Addr fiield) shows about 70% of call signaling terminated to a VG in remote site. CUCM also located in this remote site. The MRGL setting of the IP phone does not include the DSP of that V...

fychow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I have 2 Fax Machine, router, FXS(4 port), and CUCM. and want to configure two fax on fxs to send to each other. and I have PRI have one line support fax service, How can I configure this channel to one of machines for sending and recieving...

Hi all. In my company we are depploying Cisco IP Communicator. People is starting to complain that they lose the missed calls if they turn off the laptop at the end of the day. I know there is a lot of ways to receive calls: voicemail, call forward a...

I have basic CUCM experience and and wanting to know is there a simple way to set the MOH of a line group? I'm working on a system which is preset to play the same MOH for all users and groups within CM. What I want to do is give one unique line grou...

NetMonkey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have a CME (C2851) with IOS 12.4(13r)T11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). A SIP Trunk is configured with ITSP. Calls work fine, inbound and outbound, however  typing the digits is not working eventhough we hear the tone when typed.IP Phones are C7...

raid_t by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes