IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have recently bought CISCO SPA504G, I am new to setting up ip phones so need your guidance in this.   Q1: I am using sipgate basic for my ip phone, I need to enable MOH on the IP Phone, I just want the default CISCO Music to play but it re...

waleed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Being a Data Network Engineer, I am sure how you monitor SIP, I mean I can monitor the router and the interface as if it was any other ISP router, but how can you monitor for issues for the provider side? We had an issue where certain blocks of numbe...

Hi I have a Cisco SPA 112 that is connected to an analogue bell.   The SPA 112 and bell are setup using STUN as an extension on a 3CX system.  My issue is that there is a delay before it starts ringing, the bell is about 4-5 seconds later than the ph...

Hello, So ran into a problem that I haven't seen before. First I was trying to figure out why a transcoder was being used for these calls. Since both were using 711ulaw between the regions. Finally after going through traces I see this is the reason....

We recently enabled voice iec syslog on the CUBEs. Since then, we've been seeing a lot of the below errors. Any suggestion for resolution ?   306619: Sep 18 2017 16:28:43.825 EST: %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: CCAPI: Internal Error (Incoming loop): IEC=1.1.180.1....

If I go with fast track for ip phone 7811 and 7821 on CME 10.5 do i lose the features ? I mean the features Cfwdall,pickup,gpickup.  Cfwdall, Pickup, Gpickup. and other features ?? with this configuration: voice register pool-type 7811 xml-config m...

Hi,We have a CUCM and IP phones do not have the transfer calls option enabled (it's grayed out). Any ideas what this can be? Something simple perhaps?I am quite new to CUCM and only have experience with the Express version which is obviously complete...

Ok, the short and sweet of it all…. Converting 2911 with BRI from MGCP to SIP trunk and all works fine (both in/out calls) however I have observed that when in an idle state, Layer 1 is DEACTIVATED??? When a call establishes, layer 1 becomes ACTIVE a...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes