Views
Helpful
Replies

'Always Display Dialed Number' - Service Parameter

gpsriramdc
Level 4
Level 4

Hi ,

We enable the Always Display Dialed Number make it true.This Simply to Hide the Manipulated numbers in IP Phone for user.

After we enable this we faced the problem in conference feature.Whenever we make the conference in the conference initiator phone we couldn't see the "Conference ". It displays the first called party only.

The same configuration working fine for different cluster.CUCM version is 7.1.5 SU4

Thanks in Advance                

5 Replies 5

gpsriramdc
Level 4
Level 4

Sorry ... Service Parameter is 'Always Display Orginal Number'.

What CUCM version is it working (showing Conference) and what version is it not working (showing the first called party)?  I'll test it in the lab to verify I see the same thing.

Hi !

Working Version  : 7.1.5 (SU5)

Not Working Version : 7.1.5.(SU4)

Thanks

I think you have those backwards, working 7.1.5(SU4) non-working 7.1.5(SU5).  I'm checking this in the lab on both versions to check the result.

Following up on this I get the same result which is expected that I see the original dialed number on the display on both 7.1.5(SU4) and 7.1.5(SU5) even after setting up a conference, so I do not see "To: Conference" in either version.  Something isn't working as expected on the cluster you are seeing "To: Conference" if the service parameter really is set to true.