Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR 1002 Diagnotics

jerry harris
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

My name is Jerry Harris and I would like to know if their is diagnostics that you can run on a ASR 1002 ( CUBE). I received error code 47 from the ASR 1002 which is resource unavailable. We have two gateways and we unable to make any calls through the ASR 1002 until we rebooted the the device and then we were able to make calls. Could it be that our DSP 's run out memory space so the only recourse was to reboot to clear memory ?

Jerry harris 

4 Replies 4

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jerry,

May be you are hitting bug CSCui26458

Affected IOS 15.2.2S

Regards

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hey Alex,

Thanks for your reply to me email. The version of ios that we are using is 15.4.(2)S3 which is more current then the IOS 15.2.2S. Theirr are quiet a few bugs associated with our code as well. So is have you experienced any problems or know of any fix. I suspect when this does happen we might have an issue with our DSP's. Let me know what you think.

Jerry Harris

Hi Jerry,

This sounds like a software bug to me.

I suggest you load and run the latest IOS
version from CCO.

Re test and if still failing raise a TAC with Cisco

Regards
Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hey Alex,

Our network is classified and I can't change the code without  approval and a ASI scheduled to do the work. I will wait to see if it happen's again the I will request from our engineering team at headquarter's to see if we can upgrade the code. Thanks for your help but unfortunately I can't make any changes at the moment.

Thanks again,

jerry harris