IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to get some advice on CUCM integration with LDAP. Our CUCM 10.x is presently having local database and want to have it integrated with LDAP server. We want user authentication against  corporate AD and users being managed/ imported fr...

kevinfost by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP topolgy

Experts, Can any one help me with SIP toplogy. Any good example. I need clear idea on the device connection, From SP side where it is terminating in our environment. What configuration we do in router. Is SBC i used in every cisco sip topology. L...

Experts, Can any one help me with SIP toplogy. Any good example. I need clear idea on the device connection, From SP side where it is terminating in our environment. What configuration we do in router. Is SBC i used in every cisco sip topology. L...

Hello everyone, Someone knows how to check if a SIP trunk is registered in CUCM with any command cli or in RTMT? I have configured one today but the calls doesn´t work with "service unavailable" message. Thanks Anna.

ciscoceci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All! We use 802.1x to secure our LAN and all of our Cisco IP Phones authenticate via EAP-TLS back to our ACS server. The phones are using the MIC to authenticate. I have a few phones where the MIC has expired. What are my options? I really dont wa...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Since my failed CUCM upgrade to 10.5(2) yesterday, our CUCM 9.1(2)su2 system has sporadically alerted the following every few hours: SeverityMatch : CriticalMatchedEvent :Jan 25 00:00:00 {publisher node name} kern 2 kernel: dbcfs: compressor ...

hanlykent by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes