cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA190 and Call manager express

Mike Buyarski
Level 3
Level 3

Is the ATA 190 compatible with call manager express 10.0?

3 Replies 3

lparikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mike,

Thank you for visiting the Cisco Support Community! 

The Cisco Unified CME provides support for a subset of the features that the Cisco Unified Communications Manager provides for the Cisco ATA 190. Some of the features that are supported by the CME include redial, hold/resume, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, and ad-hoc conference call. For more information, please click here

If this post was helpful, please remember to mark this question as resolved to help others in the community! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best,

LP

what doesn't make sense to me is that the ata190 only has 1 file to download for it. while when i setup some ata187's there was 5 files, that included the .loads file. while the only file i can download for teh 190 is the .sgn file. or is that all i need?

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As the ATA 190 is not Small Business class of product, this thread doesn't fit to Small Business Support Community / Small Business Voice and Conferencing / ATAs, Gateways and Accessories community. So I moved it to more appropriate one.