cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blind transfer call is transferred back after 40 seconds displaying 'Forward Redirection'?

CSCO10416782
Level 1
Level 1

We are having an issue which can be replicated consistently, this is the problem;

1. A external call comes in from the provider and it is answered.
  2. The call is then blind transferred to another extension.
  3. This is then picked up and answered by call pickup on another phone in the same pickup group.
  4. After 40/41 seconds this call is then transferred automatically back to the phone which it was blind transferred to, with the phone displaying 'Forward Redirection'.
  5. WHY?

This is the setup;

CUCM v.8.5.1.13900-5 running on UCS C210

External call comes via BT Hosted Voice Featurenet DPNSS into Cisco VG30D Gateway v.1.0.0, this is then converted to QSIG then into a Cisco 3845 IOS c3845-spservicesk9-mz.124-24.T2.bin using a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 module set up as E1.

It happens on any type of phone, 7911, 7942, 7975 etc.

It happens on 2 different BT hosted voice circuits and on 2 different gateways in 2 different locations.

BT, Cisco TAC and our support provider and us have exhusted all ideas.

Thanks for looking.

1 Reply 1

l.mccluskey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I came across this when Googling BT Hosted Voice with Cisco VG30D as I have a customer who is running CUCM v8.5.1 and is about to have the service installed, I wondered if I'd be able to pick your brians?

Has your problem has been resolved? 

Have you experienced any other issues or gotchas? 

Can you share any VG30D/Voice Gateway (we have 3945's) config details? 

Were there any difficulties in getting the BT HV Service iup and runing initially?

Thanks, any assistange/info would be good and much appreciated.

Cheers

Lorraine

Also,