I am relatively new to the world of Voice but I am learning quickly. In my current position I have 3 CCME routers. Two of them are working fine. However, the third machine does not allow me to do any configuration via the GUI. The page displays but is missing some gifs etc.and therir is no functionailty with the links whatsoever.
I thought I had a corrupt flash and sure enough when i access the CCME via CLI I ran a "Dir flash:" command and got the following display -
Directory of flash:/
%Error calling getdents for flash:/ (File not found in Inode table)
2047541248 bytes total (1872658432 bytes free)
However. the flash problem has now been resolved but I still have a broken administration page.
Thus far I havent had much success in resolving this issue but I came across this post on a blog which seems to be the same problem as I am having:-
This person managed to fix the problem but just says the answer can be found on the Cisco site. I wondered if anyone has came across this problem and whether anyone could point me in the right direction for a resolution.
I experiences this a lot where not all the CCME files copy via my laptop and I usually need to re-extract my CCME files when copying from one flash card to another.
I would re-extract the CCME tar via
router#archive tar /xtract
Thank you for your reply - I did this yesterday and it resolved the issue. Thank you for your help.
The link to http://webmaxtor.blogspot.com/2007/07/cucme-callmanager-express-41-gui.html is referring to an issue where the admin GUI breaks when an ephone username is wrapped by quotation marks.
It's now obviously an ancient practice but if you used QCT to configure CME, it seemed the quotation marks were being interpreted differently than if you simply added username via the CLI.