Views
Helpful
Replies

Call available to Multiple lines voip/analog

shyam2014
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I need to setup a call routing in this way.

I call 2000 and it rings 2010,2020,2030.  All want to be able to answer and talk on that call. I will be able to use hunt group to send over call to multiple line but how to configure the way so multiple people can pickup the numbers and kind of be on that call at once.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot, neither CUCM nor CME provides that capability, you would need something like Conductor and TMS to dial a conference ID, and have it auto-dial the participants 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I don't think you will get this feature in standalone CUCM or CME.

I believe that what you are trying to achieve is sort of emergency outdial conference. Please check the following from Cisco Meeting Place;

"Use this feature to quickly bring all participants into a meeting as soon as the first person joins the meeting. This feature is useful for emergency response applications. For example, you can schedule a continuous meeting and invite a team of people. Whenever a team member calls in and joins the meeting, the system outdials the entire team."

- Vivek

Hi Vivek,

I was thinking workaround of using shared line and barge feature to join that call.. but only in voip phones.

I don't think that is available in analog phone. I was thinking of configuring PLAR on analog lines to dial a voip phone number and then using the voip phone it can add the calls one by one.

Hi Shyam,

You can cross verify the workaround, as shared line only helps in simultaneous ringing but only one phone will connected (whosoever answers the call first). With analog lines as well, if you add call one by one, it will be more of ad-hoc conference instead of what you were expecting before.

- Vivek