Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward All by 1 button press

happyatuni
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

My customer wants to pre-programmed on his Cisco 7975 where by pressing one button, it will do a Call Forward All to his mobile.

So instead of having to "manually" do it by pressing the CFwdAll button followed by his mobile number (say 12345678), is there a way where he can press either a line button / or any buttons at all where it will automatically Call Forward All all calls onto his mobile?

CUCM version is 7.1.5.

Cheers,

Hunt                  

2 Replies 2

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hunt,

If we must stay in the land of call coverage features then there isn't a native way to facilate a 'single button' forward. Though, technically, you could put together a custom application that could be assigned as a Service URL to a button to mimic the behavior you are looking for. Of course, you would need to develop the application. Not that it would have to be a full blown app or anything but for now I will assume that isn't what you had in mind as a workable solution.

You could leverage Mobile Connect (aka Single Number Reach) to have calls ring out to the user's mobile phone based on a schedule. You can also provision softkeys on the IP phone to allow the use to toggle Mobility status (and transfer to mobile phone during active call on IP phone line). It isn't *exactly* what you are looking for but I think it is possible this would satisfy the requirement and then some.

HTH.

-Bill (@ucguerrilla)

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Tracy Larson
Level 4
Level 4

You could create a speed dial with the number you want to send the call forward to, then you just need to hit the CFwdALL button and then the speed dial button. Its now pushing two buttons instead of just one but pretty easy to do.