IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello allA client is asking if they could integrate our CUCM to use Microsoft for voicemail only, Cisco for phones, Microsoft for voice mail.if anyone could point to a document on this topic I would appreciate it.       Thanks in advance      

Has anyone ever experienced this. Customer does not have a CER, and is looking at the CDR records to determine who made calls to 911. For the exception of our test, no other 911 calls appear in the Call Detail Records (CDR). Yet the police station re...

Resolved! CUE stops working

Hi all,I have an issue with Cisco Unity Express (version 8.6.1, UCM 8.5). Generally everything works fine, but sometimes (often) the CUE stops working (fast busy tone is heard when calling the CUE). CTI ports are still registered.Reloading the CUE so...

testspa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have upgraded our CUCM cluster from 8.5 to 8.6 on UCS (VMWARE).When I look at the VMWare disks I see the following:Publisher:1x 80 GB disk Subscriber:2x 80GB diskSubscriber:2x 80GB diskIt looks like the refresh upgrade has coused an issue on...

mthijssen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a quick question (hopefully) regarding an ATA 187 and secondary DTMF tones. Our issue deals with a new ATA 187 (SIP) and calls placed from the device into MeetingPlace Express or AT&T Teleconferencing Systems. We are able to dial the number to...

fultont by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 2851 switch where my 8 telephone lines (RJ-11) comes into it and it converts them into IP (RG-45) goes outNow I have a fiber optic cable from the ministry of communication where my phone lines are configured, how can I convert the fibe...

mrashed88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes