Views
Helpful
Replies

call history url 69xx 89xx 99xx

EbertMarco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is there a way to get the call history on 69xx, 89xx or 99xx on the message button.

Knows somebody the url for the call history. I know how to configure urls on the botton but I need the url for the call history on these newer phone types.

thanks

Marco

4 Replies 4

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I've been digging into the 89xx/99xx phones to try and get something like the URL for Call History, but I've got nowhere.

I've posted both here and on the developer forums and got no response.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

r.rung
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Marco,

here are the URL's which i found out (had a similar problam):

URL1: Application:Cisco/PlacedCalls:     You get the Combined List with Missed Calls, Placed Calls and Received Calls in one list (same as if you press Settings and then Call History), This URL is also translated into the Language of the phone

URL2: Application:Cisco/MissedCalls:    You get just the Missed Calls, but you can press the Softkey "All Calls" and then you see the same as above..This URL is also translated into the Language of the phone

URL3: https://cucm:8443/ccmcip/xmldirectory.jsp   You get the same menu as on the 79xx Phones (Missed Calls, Received Calls, Placed Calls, Personal Directory, Company Directory). BUT: The Recieved Calls and Placed Calls are the same as URL1 and the menu is not translated (always english)

i tried it with the 9951 phones, firmware sip9951.9-2-2, you can put the URL on a Service URL Button and i tried it with german locales.

URL1: Application:Cisco/PlacedCalls:     You get the Combined List with Missed Calls, Placed Calls and Received Calls in one list (same as if you press Settings and then Call History), This URL is also translated into the Language of the phone

URL2: Application:Cisco/MissedCalls:    You get just the Missed Calls, but you can press the Softkey "All Calls" and then you see the same as above..This URL is also translated into the Language of the phone

These URLs only work on the 79xx & 69xx series phones.

They do not work on the 89xx & 99xx series phones.

I logged a TAC case asking for the equivalent URLs for 99xx phones, and Cisco told me that they don't exist.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi Gordon,

as explained befor, for me they are working with the 9951 and cucm 8.6(2a).

The Services are not displayed when you press the Settings Button, but if you assign the Service to a Service URL Button they work as described.