cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park

Grayson Wells
Level 1
Level 1

I just configured Call Park on my VoIP system and am noticing a very big issue, I have to add each individual user into the Call Park Monitoring group in CUCM. My CUCM is synched up with the LDAP server. Is there no way to add the authenticated user group into the Call Park Monitoring group so that I can let everyone use this service. It doesn't seem very scalable to have to add a few thousand users in individually.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming all you want is just call park there is no need to add users to the group, that's only if you are using CTI Apps.

In the User Group Configuration window, assign  application and end users to the Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring  user group. This requirement applies only to users associated with CTI  applications that require Call Park monitoring capability

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmfeat/fscallpk.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming all you want is just call park there is no need to add users to the group, that's only if you are using CTI Apps.

In the User Group Configuration window, assign  application and end users to the Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring  user group. This requirement applies only to users associated with CTI  applications that require Call Park monitoring capability

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmfeat/fscallpk.html

HTH

java

HTH

java

That makes sense but then when I took my user account out of that group the call park feature no longer worked.

Is there another configuration that I am missing that would cause this not to work?

As long as the phone has access to the partition of call park, you're using a unique range within your dial plan and the phone is registered to the same server where the call park range exists it should work.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Awesome, the problem was that one of the phones partition/calling search space configs not correct. Thanks for letting me know that the user issue isn't necessary.