Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

called party number config

For my CCIE voice lab pratice, I am using CUCM 7.1 Business edtion, when I try to use called party transformation mask, it fails always, I have update the CSS for called party in device pool and gateway, could please light me what I am missing for called party transformation mask.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vpreenja
Level 1
Level 1

1. Check the following option on the gateway:

Use Device pool called party transformation CSS

2. Configure the device pool with the correct called party transformation CSS that has the partition for the called party transformation pattern.

3. Make sure that you make the called party transformation pattern according to the digits that are hitting trhe route pattern that has that gateway and not according to the digits that will be received by the gateway.

Eg. u have a Route Pattern 9.@. Now when u will use this RP, number that will hit this RP with start with 9 right. Lets say you dial 94133232 and u want to transform it to 2134133232 . Create the called party transformation pattern 9.@ , discard digits - predot and prefix 213.

general mistake that people do is that they create called party transformation pattern acc. to the digits that they think will be received by the gateway. In this case 4133232 ( assuming predot is configured on the RP).

Pls note " called party transformation pattern" takes highest precedence and called party transformation pattern is matched then it will ignore are the previous transformations done by RL, RG or gateway ( if any)

HTH

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

vpreenja
Level 1
Level 1

1. Check the following option on the gateway:

Use Device pool called party transformation CSS

2. Configure the device pool with the correct called party transformation CSS that has the partition for the called party transformation pattern.

3. Make sure that you make the called party transformation pattern according to the digits that are hitting trhe route pattern that has that gateway and not according to the digits that will be received by the gateway.

Eg. u have a Route Pattern 9.@. Now when u will use this RP, number that will hit this RP with start with 9 right. Lets say you dial 94133232 and u want to transform it to 2134133232 . Create the called party transformation pattern 9.@ , discard digits - predot and prefix 213.

general mistake that people do is that they create called party transformation pattern acc. to the digits that they think will be received by the gateway. In this case 4133232 ( assuming predot is configured on the RP).

Pls note " called party transformation pattern" takes highest precedence and called party transformation pattern is matched then it will ignore are the previous transformations done by RL, RG or gateway ( if any)

HTH