Views
Helpful
Replies

can not make outside call

gharamabbas8539
Level 1
Level 1

We already installed a VOIP system to our customer and

They have a problem with a secretary Ip phone so it can’t make any mobile or international call although we put it in a certain CSS included international and mobile partitions and we configured in getaway with plar  opx 5555 to many of phone numbers in PSTN but all they answered “You do not have credit to make this call" although we check it with PSTN its exist !

and note that this is a suddenly problem but after that this phone it can call to outside .

Is a power failure several times may cause a change in the CUCM  or CME settings !!

And I noted when I check a group route they are not displaying available getaways !!

and In route plan report there is not any route without getaway for a mobile and international route pattern  !!

so please advise me how you can help?

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That message does NOT come from CUCM, so I would look at debugs from your GW to find out if the call is making it out, and what the telco is replying.

Review all your basics regarding call routing.

Yes, power failures can cause data corruption in the server HDD's and you can have any number of problems from that, however, in your case, given the message that you're receiving, this doesn't seem to be the case.

If you need more assistance troubleshooting this, you can open a TAC case.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate