Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.0 - USOL-A-50U+SW-LIC - additional USER licensing question

Hi all. Our customer started IP telephony project with ordering 50 user license for CCM5.0 solution bundle A (USOL-A-50U+SW-LIC). It means 50 provisioned phones. How can I get report how many phones are currently provisioned? In "License Unit Report" only DLUs and Node Licenses (1 in my case) are visible. Is there some alert for administrator, that all user licenses are consumed and no other phones could be provisioned?

In this case we are ready to order additional 50 licenses for solution bundle A (USOL-A-50USR). My next question is: "After upload additional license to CCM, what will change in License Unit Report? NUmber of Node licenses will grow for 2?"

Could someone please clarify these licensing questions for me?

Many thanks

1 Reply 1

brispin
Level 1
Level 1

Capabilities Assignment allows system administrators to enable the Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS) and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC) capabilities for users. You must ensure that licenses for CUPS and CUPC are available.

Make license capabilities assignments to existing users. Before you begin, ensure that users exist on your system by choosing User Management > End User and clicking Find.

Before you begin configuring the capabilities assignments for users, determine how many CUPS (servers and clients) and CUPC licenses are required for your system by choosing Licensing > License Unit Calculator. Acquire the required licenses by using Licensing > License File Upload. Verify the total licenses by using Licensing > License Unit Report.