cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccmadmin and ccmuser non-responsive?

bji
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CM 4.x (subscriber) whose web admin and user admin pages will not respond to requests. One day it was fine and the next, they will not appear. Publisher pages are OK, though.

I cannot find any services that are stopped nor any other symptoms. Does anybody know where to start with something like this, short of restarting the computer? Phones still seem to be registered to this server and no other functionality is lost, as far as I can see.

Thanks for any advice,

bob

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the CCMAdmin page and call processing are independent and can fail without causing disruption to the other

open a cmd prompt and type

iisreset

this will reset all the iis services, also look at the IIS and WWW service if they show OK or somthing like stopping.

Look at the system and app logs for errors on the services.

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the CCMAdmin page and call processing are independent and can fail without causing disruption to the other

open a cmd prompt and type

iisreset

this will reset all the iis services, also look at the IIS and WWW service if they show OK or somthing like stopping.

Look at the system and app logs for errors on the services.

HTH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It's gonna to work ,I Think.

I have met this kind of problems before .But it's on the CCM 5.1(3).I restart the Tomcat serive(Web service, the same as the IIS) ,and it's fixed.

Works perfectly, thanks!