Views
Helpful
Replies

CCO ID

Cisco.Rookie
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends,

Apologies for the post. I am not sure if this forum is the right one to ask this. I am planning to resign from my company and start doing business. Please let me know the procedure to disassociate my cco id from my current company.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

just change your primary email address, into anything really, could even be your gmail account. it would probably mean the service contract will no longer be associated with your account. but that doesn't really matter if you are starting somewhere new.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hello,

I am writing in this topic since I am having almost exact same issue but from my attempts I cannot change to a personal email.

I removed my company association from the partner self service and just wanted to update my email address to a gmail in my personal identification for cisco.com account. By the way this same account is used for the certifications that I have done so far and is the main reason for my concern.

It turned out that I cannot change the email to a personal one like gmail and also I must enter something for a company information. It seems strange that a person cannot move back to a personal account after working for a partner company. I used to have this same account associated with an yahoo email before it was linked to the company that I worked for.

Does anyone have an idea how this can be fixed or a support case needs to be opened?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: