Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Call types - dial plan configuration

J_Vansen_S
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All

I am in the process of setting up CDR for billing purposes using 3rd party app - SmartBILL

In my CUCM i have different route patterns for International, National, Mobile, Emergency, Toll Free calls.

How can i reflect this call type/classification in my CDR outgoing calls, so it can be recorded in billing accordingly?

On CDR Analysis & Reporting --> System --> System Parametrs --> Dial Plan configuration --> Call Type

There are only a choice of International, Local, Long Distance, On net and Others.

I do not see an option of adding new call types ourselves.

Appreciate any advise

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you mean you want to add options to the drop down menu that shows for call type, you cannot, those are fixed options.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the confirmation.

Is there any other ways to mark CDR for outgoings calls in different call types? That is for billing purposes.

End of the day, we would like to see a report with the info: number dialed & duration of international calls, mobile calls etc made by each users

With CAR, no, CAR is provided as-is, with very few things you can customize, if it doesn't suffice your needs, that's when you need to buy a 3rd party billing server that can do all of what you need.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: