IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Got a weird one where an incoming call just ring out for the caller however no CUCM phones are ringing etc…When I programmed as MGCP, worked fine in and out. But when I reprogrammed as H323, incoming call rings out without any of the CUCM ph...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have configured parallel voice hunt group with 3 phones in list (1 skinny phone, 2 SIP phones). When I'm calling the pilot number from local phone - all phones ring. But when I'm calling to public telephone number of our company from my cell...

Hi all,   Sorry if this has been asked before but I think it’s finding a way to phrase the question that makes it difficult to search for!   I’m planning to migrate from CUCM 8 to CUCM 11. EM is currently used and most user just leave their phones lo...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and any ask questions about how to manage  certificates in Unified Communications Manager with Cisco expert  Vasanth Kumar. Ask questions from Tuesda...