Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR data age

HI

We have CUCM 8.5.1 and use Phone billing third party application server for CDR data collection, there was an issue that, CUCM was not dumping the Raw data in to Phone control server, after restartig the services(Cisco CDR repositary manager services)in CUCM,  issue got resolved. Now the data is dumping by CUCM into Phone billing server through FTP service.

This perticular service stoped on 12-SEP-12 ( CUCM stopped data dumpping in Phone billing server), we could find the data only from 12-NOV-12

not for earlier data i.e betwee 13-SEP-12 to 11-NOV-12.

I got teh information that CUCM would keep the data only for one month beiond that it will delete the data from his storage.

I would like to know what is the age of CDR data in CUCM, is there any posibility increase the age of CDR data storage in CUCM

Can any one experienced this issue earlier please help.

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CAR DB has a watermark and also a default age of 180 days, CAR DB has a fixed size and cannot grow any larger than that. If you need to keep data for longer periods or time, or generate more than the DB can hold, you need to configure the data repository to hold the CDR records.

All that I just explained is configured in the CAR config.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: