Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7821 Download Status "unknown"

Hi,

I have installed a CUCM 9.1, with one Publisher and one suscriber. I configure some cisco 7821, and they are registered in the Publisher. The information in "Device Information" in the "Download Status" is "Sucessfull", but when I register this terminal in the Suscriber and the information in the "Download Status" is "Unknown".

Somebody knows which is the problem, All work very well, Is this a visual error?, How can I result this problem?

Thanks You.

3 Replies 3

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Angel,

Irrespective of which server the phone registers with, firmware will be downloaded from the TFTP server. SO I guess in both cases, the TFTP server remains the same in your case.

I would say, as long as the active and inactive loads are fine, you can safely ignore this error message.

Konstantin1982
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
After update phone firmware I solved problem with "Download Status: failed". -All Ok
But after added language (Locale Installer ) I have message "Download Status: Unknown". -All functions working normally.

Phone 8841

Try to perform factory reset for the phone to redownload. The phone might
got the download successful but cucm wasn't updated about the status
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: