cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO 7960G SCCP to SIP Failed !!!!

cisco96050
Level 1
Level 1

Good day profs, Im really sad when I tried to convert my old CISCO 7960G SCCP to SIP in order to use my own VoIP username / password to make a cheap international phone calls, but I failed to get any new results eventhough I spent 1 night on voip-info.com, astrilks websites, trixbox and ofcourse CISCO web site too. Here is my current firmware information:

1. App  Load ID:      P00308001000

2. Boot Load ID:      PC0303010200

3. Version:              8.0(10.0)

4. DSP:                  4.0(5.0)(A0)

Also, I already tested all the experiments on the internet using my TFT server with the attached folder, the telephone was getting some files and giving some errors in the TFTP log window.

Please help me with the precise complete information only, because don't waste your precious time and I don't like to stay up another night for nothing.

1 Reply 1

cisco96050
Level 1
Level 1

DONE, but I didn't test everything yet. Just in case any body faced the same issue, I will be happy to serve you with the attached folde, just tftp to this folder and restart your phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: