Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect VPN on wireless 7921

Hello Community,

Is anyone aware if there is a plan on deploying Anyconnect VPN (Direct VPN between the phone and a ASA) on a wirelless Cisco Device?

Thanks,

George

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We can't speak to product roadmaps on the public forums due to NDA restrictions. You would need to ask this question in a prviate context such as the Collaboration User Group or your Cisco AM.

The guidance I will offer is to look at Jabber for iOS/Android.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We can't speak to product roadmaps on the public forums due to NDA restrictions. You would need to ask this question in a prviate context such as the Collaboration User Group or your Cisco AM.

The guidance I will offer is to look at Jabber for iOS/Android.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thank you Jonathan,

This is fully understood and there was no intention of doing anything against the NDAs.. Actually I wanted to re-assure that it is not implemented yet.

We have implemented Jabber both on Android and iOS and users are more that happy and i really wish we can work on the wireless series 7921/25 as Anyconnect Devices for Small Offices/Home Offices.

Kind regards,

George