Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call Manager

abdussamad585
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am new to unified call manager is there a document that gives a step to step solution in installing and configuring cisco call manager. How to register phones.

Also I want a complete video or document in which you can see how to use call manager

Thanks & Regards,

Abdus Samad.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ALL the CUCM documentation you would need is here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

However, we assume a certain level of knowledge from your end, because the guides only tell you how to configure something, not the step by step of every single thing from the moment you turn on service, to the moment you register phones and all that is in between.

All you can do with CUCM, will be contained in the above link. I seriously doubt a video will cover every single thing CUCM can do, most likely you can simply go to youtube/google and search CUCM training.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

CallManager is a big and complex beast. (Why do you think people spend years preparing for the CCIE(Voice) exam which is a day long?)

If you're starting with no knowledge about CUCM, get some introductory training from someone. It'll teach you some of the basic terms & concepts in CUCM (Pub, Sub, Partitions, CSSs, DNs, Devices, Trunks, Gateways, RTMT, etc) from which you can build on.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.