Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CP-6921 registration reject when change device pool on CUCM

sequoia_junior
Level 1
Level 1

Dears, good morning

So i'm new in ip telephony and i need to add two new phones on cucm.

Firstly the phones register fine (on TAPS DEVICE POOL), but can not receive calls from others extensions, just calls to others.

In second, when i change the device pool to device pool where are all the phones, it show message "Reject" on cucm and on the phones display show message "phone not register".

I already check the licence and it is not full yet.

When i connect simultaneos two new phones and connect other phone already registered, this last phone that was worked fine do't register too and show also "phone not register" on dysplay. But if i disconnect these two new phones that i need to add on cucm the last phone get registration.

Please help me

2 Replies 2

Are the server in device pool 1 different from the ones in device pool 2 or is it different order. 

Have you checked the connectivity between the phones and servers in device pool 2

Hi Mohammed, thanks for your reply

Yes we have two servers (publisher and subscriber) and multiple device pools.

On the cucm first group we have publisher which groups the first server and then the second (in this order).

And on the cucm second group we have subscriber which groups the second server and then the first (in this order).

With respect to connectivity the phones even pick up the IP addresses but in the opposite order compared to the other phones. In other words, the two phones in question are the only ones that are catching IP of the 192.168.5.100 network while the other phones that are working well take IP of the 192.168.6.100 network.

Already now how can i do to check the particular connectivity between these two phones and servers in device pool that agroups all the phones?