IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Some company announced that all users discarded the desk phone and use the Cisco Jabber softphone only. We have to provide the monitoring solution for Cisco Jabber. As I know, the Cisco Jabber (SIP protocol) cannot show the MOS score and the MOS ...

Hi Guys, Abit of a longer scenario and some good questions for this. We have a customer with a VDI environment who has Cisco Unified Communications platform (Call Manager & Cisco Contact Center express)They are currently on version 7 but we will upgr...

Hi all, we have installed 3 door 2N Helios IP Uni intercom systems which have registered which our call manager, pressing the intercom button initiates a call through to a registered phone but we are unable to unlock the door when using the number we...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Every One, I Need some help in configuring EMCC. Not able to consolidate certificates from Bulk certificate management. I am having 2 clusters ruining on call manager 10.5.2.13900-12. Imported ALL certificates from both the cluster to SFTP and ...

Rakesh K by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes