Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Media Sense Calling and Called party Identification

Vishal Parekh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

I am using Media Sense in my infra and looking after exactly how to identify Incoming and outgoing calls which got recorded. 

When i see the recording in my search and play list, I am unable to identify who has called in and who has called out. 

Calling and Called party identification is not much clear from the Media Sense Search & Play Option. 

Here,I am attaching the Screen shot of normal call recording in which i have manually mark the incoming and outgoing call. 

But, i want to know how to identify the calling & Called party by directly looking at the recording. 

Thanks in Advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Lower number XRefci will always be for Calling Party and Higher Number XRefci will be for Called Party. In your Outside to Inside example, calling party is 9042305068 and called party is 316. In Inside to Outside example, 316 is calling party and 2305068 is the Called Party.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Lower number XRefci will always be for Calling Party and Higher Number XRefci will be for Called Party. In your Outside to Inside example, calling party is 9042305068 and called party is 316. In Inside to Outside example, 316 is calling party and 2305068 is the Called Party.

Regards

Deepak

Vishal Parekh
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, I had also mark the same but was not confirmed. Also, If you have any other way out to check the same then please let me know. 

Thank you once again for your time. 

Regards, 

Vishal