cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SIP Auto-Provisioning Config Files

MontesVPBX
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! My name is Joseph Montes, and I am part of VitalPBX LLC. We are a PBX software, and are looking to add support in our provisioning system for Cisco SIP Capable phones. I was wondering if any one could help me fetch the following information.

We would like to include all of the current SIP Capable phone models as part of the new Provisioning System we are working, so we would like to know how to get the following
  • Current Phone Configuration Files for all models. (Templates)
  • Front HD Images for all Phone models.
  • Auto-Provisioning Manual for System Administrators for your phone models. 
  • Definitions for the different parameters that are on the configuration files and what are the available options for the parameters.
  • Number of accounts/lines for each model.
With this, we look to have configuration files that our users can use to provision your phones with our system. The module will also include an image of the phone the user is currently working on, so we would like to have the best images we can get for your phones. With the Auto-Provision manual, we want to have our team understand how your configuration files work with your phones fully. And with the definitions or information about each parameter on the config file, we can create the appropriate tools our users can have to know what each field is and what options they have for each one.

Would there be any source that would hold any of this documentation?

Thanks in advance!
0 Replies 0