cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VOIP solution for small office - Please suggest!

abhisar patil
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

This is regarding Cisco IP-PBX for small office. One of our customer want to have Cisco VOIP solution. The requirement is as follows. Please help to suggest on this as I am new to VOIP.

1. Cisco IP-PBXPBX System with following configuration

a. ISDN PRI Line

b. Fax Lines - 2

c. 30 Phone license

2. 30 IP phones basic

3. Wireless Phone

4. Wireless APs for Wireless Phones

4. Video conference

Thank You,

Abhisar.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CME or BE6K would be good fit, I'd suggesting reaching out to local gold partner for free solution design and quote.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Regarding your wireless APs, I would recommend you get a wireless site survey done. Make sure wireless survey is done using 802.11a protocol. (DO NOT do a site survey with 802.11b.) I strongly recommend a wireless site survey so that you will be able to accurately determine WHERE to install the AP, HOW to install the AP (wall-mounted, ceililng-mounted, under-floor, etc.) and HOW MANY APs to purchase.

The next question you should be asking the clients is whether or not the client would like to implement 802.11ac. If the answer is yes, then be aware that transforming a network to be fully-capable of 802.11ac will be a very expensive affair.

If the answer is no, then I would recommend you look into AP 2600, 3600 or 3700.

2600 is just a standard 802.11 a/b/g/n AP.
3600 is an improved version of the 2600 but with 3X3 MIMO and 3 spatial stream.
3700 is 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac AP. The biggest "gotchas" with this model is the PoE requirement. It is recommended that 3700 be powered up using 20.0w PoE. You can power up the 3700 with 15.4w but if this is how it's going to be powered up then you may as well get the 3600.

3600 can OPTIONALLY support 802.11ac but you need 20.0w PoE.

3600 (no modules) and 3700 have the same price.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Nintendo App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: