cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 10.0 BLF Pickup 9971

Hello,

I have 10 post 9971 phones with ISR 2921 and 10.0 CME

All work properly.

Only the pickup does not work and I can not seem to understand how.

I need to make a pickup from the BLF buttons that users can retrieve the call.

Anyone know how?

6 Replies 6

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

BLF on CME just monitors the line and can be used as a speed dial. On CUCM there is a checkbox to be able to pick up the line but CME doesn't have that feature. To be able to answer the call you need to use a shared line, probably with a silent ring.

thank you

It's an interesting track I'll test.

If I stay on blf without shared line is it possible to create a key pickup group

because I can not ay operate on these phones

You can use pickup groups by adding the command pickup-group <tag> to each DN that you want to be able to pickup and also add to the DN that you want to answer the call. Use the same <tag> for all in the same pickup group (ie 1, 2, 3).

that's what I try

voice register dn <dn-tag>
pickup-group 1
Call pickup any-group

but I can not see a key pickup or group pickup on these positions.
I try to make a custom button with a fac but that does not work

Do you know how to display the buttons on 9971 because the soft key does not work

9971 admin guide says the pickup key can be added as a softkey or a programmable feature button.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/9971_9951_8961/10_0/english/adminguide/P567_BK_A27DADFD_00_adminguide-8961-9951-9971-10_0/P567_BK_A27DADFD_00_adminguide-8961-9951-9971-10_0_chapter_01101.html#CUIP_TP_P8BFF1C5_00

To add as a softkey, create an ephone-template listing the softkey pickup for the onhook state, then assign that template to the ephones that need it.

To add as a feature button need to do something like this:

voice register global
    call-feature-uri pickup http://192.168.1.1/pickup
voice register pool  1
    feature-button 1 PickUp

the soft key does not work apparently with these posts
I create the feature-button gpickup and I'll try as soon as possible