Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 8.1 with B-ACD (3.0.0.2) transfer problem/support

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have one CME 8.1 ( router 2921 - IOS:c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-2.T2.bin)  connected to PSTN  through BRI interfaces.

When i receive an incoming call from PSTN call goes to  AA (B-ACD 3.0.0.2) > welcome message >  One of the extension  in ACD group  answer call > sometimes the user that answer the call needs to transfer (blind) the call to another extension and problem happens.

When this final extenstion is busy or  no answer  the call is forwarded to  another AA (B-ACD 3.0.0.2) and its dropped , i.e  user that makes the transfer starts hearing the AA welcome message but as soon as press transfer button external call is dropped. I have tested same cenario  with consult transfer ( not blind ) and worked.

Calls coming from one AA answered by one extension and then  transfered to another AA aren't supported ?

in my config i have

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

allow-connections sip to h323

allow-connections sip to sip

telephony-service

transfer-system full-consult dss

transfer-pattern .T

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

MC

3 Replies 3

yuanwu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, MC

1. Did the same call flow work if the final extension answered the call with blind transfer?

2. Did the normal call without involving AA work fine? just like dial one extension from another extension and CFNA or CFB to AA or VM ?

Rgds/Randy

Hi,

Thanks for your help but I have already  solved my problem adding these two commands to voice service voip

no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily

no supplementary-service sip refer

The problem only happens  with calls that originally begins in one AA and are answered by one extension that  answers the call aand then transfers that to a final extension that forward call because is busy or not answer to another  AA.

Best Regards

MC

Hi, MC

nice to know that the issue was fixed.

Rgds/Randy