Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME & CUE MWI issue

Can someone assist me in troubleshooting this problem, there is no MWI on any phone, voicemails are able to be left and retrieved, but we don't get any visual indication of them on the handsets. Also dialing the MWI ON number from a handset 4906 XXXX it does not light up either.  Attached is my config from CME and CUE :

CME version - 7.0(1)

CUE version - 3.2

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Hi Chris,

Thank you for bringing this kind of good questions to our mind :-)

Still i need some more information from you to move further on this issue. Execute the commands and sent me the outputs.

• show software licenses
  • show ccn application
  • show ccn subsystem sip

Cheers !

Kulasekara Raja. K

Chris,

I will try first by defining the dial-p 4901 to destination-pat 4901 instead of 490. since it is also a match for the MWI number or change the MWI numbers to something different. Everything else looks fine.

If you would like to know what dial-p is getting hit when dialing the MWI, you can issue debug voip ccapi inout.

-Luis A

Thanks for the responses guys

I got it working in the end by changing the following config

dial-peer voice 4901

incoming called-number 490[67]....

sip-ua

mwi-server ipv4: 10.223.249.183 unsolicited

Regards

Chris

I was just troubleshooting this on a UC560 running newest loads (8.6) and CCA 3.2.2.
The mwi-server was missing from sip-ua.   As soon as I added it in, the phones started flashing.

This is the 3rd or 4th time MWI has broken with this UC560.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: