cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME standalone site configuration with SIP

mustafaelesawy
Level 1
Level 1

I have cisco router 2951 with 16 port fxo and 5 Catalyst 2960-X 24  and 5 Catalyst 2960-X 48  and 88 ip phone 7821 and 6 Cisco 7925G ETSI and 6 Cisco Unified Phone 8945 . 

i need to configure this cme for standalone site  so i can use the 16 land line (PSTN) to make call to out side and receive calls from out side .

i need full configuration(  basic  configuration not a big issue " interfaces and Vlan's and DHCP ")

the most important is :

1- telephony service for SIP [max dn 300 - max ephone 165]

2- firmware download and install for all phones type .

3- how i will connet the wirless phones "7925G" i don't have any Access points or wirless covarge. 

4-  dial peer voice pots [ i think it will be all dial-peer voice  pots  because the fxo , and the destination pattern for calling local number like "alexandria"

destination pattern for calling national number like "cairo , suez , portsaied" destination pattern for calling mobiles like "010 - 011- 012-" 

destination pattern for calling international like "dubai - usa - england ....."

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you already reviewed the CME config/admin guide???

Phone FW is available at cisco.com, you'll need a CCO associated with a valid contract to download it

If you want to use wireless phones, you need wifi.

There are plenty of examples of dial-peers on CSC, plus there are guides on cisco.com on dial-peer configuration, have you reviewed any?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Dear   , Jaime Valencia

first thanks for your attention , yes i reed alot of refernces you point but i was asked for real world examples  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: