IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a new ISR4431 for voice. I have configured an ephone/ephone-dn on it. On another site, I have an already working CCME 2911 I try to make a call from one end to the other. On 2911 : dial-peer voice 4001 voip destination-pattern 265 ses...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect a Jabra Biz 2400 II headset with a Jabra GN1216 phone adapter to my Cisco 7942 company phone. I have everything connected through to the headset jack on the phone and set the selector on the adapter to #3 as per the instruction...

Hi all I have gone through the QoS documentation for Cisco C3750X and other posts on the form.  Managed to find answers to some of my questions but there are still few which need clarification please. We have non Cisco voice solution (Gateway and pho...

Zaaf Aba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep getting the following alert e-mail from one of our clusters and am wondering exactly what is means, is it a real concern, what is the cause and what is the fix for this? Thanks to anyone who can provide an answer in layman's terms. Here's the...

Hello, We have a customer who wants to replace the ringtones with MoH. When someone calls them, they want the caller to hear MoH instead of ringing tones. It's possible? we try with hunt pilot activating queing, and with Call Handlers in Unity witho...

I have a home security system that has a land line (PSTN) interface that allows me to check status, modify operation and control X-10 devices remotely. I now have VOIP in my home and the analog modem in my home security system does not respond to key...

I need to mount an 8811 on a dance studio mirrored wall.  There is a standard box there and a standard wall phone plate, but there is no industry standard way to mount the 8811 phone.  or is there?  Does anyone know of a way to mount 88XX series phon...

wingetj by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes