cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Compatibility with EA USERs and (AU) User.

Josue YGS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, 

I have a customer that has 2 differents suscriptions AU and EA. It is possible to have 2 differents type of license with 1 customer? 

What are the capabilitys of each?

Kind regards,

Josué

2 Replies 2

1. Enterprise Agreement (EA) covers all Knowledge Workers (KW) in an organization and allows for 20 percent growth with additional value-added benefits to cover organizational needs. A minimum of 250 KWs is required. Webex Suite EA allows for 15 percent growth. For more information on Webex Suite, visit the Webex Suite Ordering Guide.
  2. Active User (AU) is a usage-based subscription for meetings that allows customers to purchase meetings entitlements according to adoption and closely track the return on investment. A minimum of 40 Active Users is required.
  3. Named User (NU) is a per-user subscription that enables customers to provide Webex Meetings or Calling services for individuals, teams, or departments and add additional entitlements as adoption grows. Entitlements can be purchased per user with no minimum. No growth is included. 

You can have both for same customers.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/cisco-collaboration-flex-plan/collaboration-flex-plan3-data-sheet.html

Response Signature

Josue YGS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Nithin, 

Thanks for the information.

If i want to mixed the license for example: 200 AU and 3000 EA. Can i just considered 3200 EA o how i can do this?

Kind regards,

Josué